Furosemide (Lasix) for Slimming
- How to drink Furosemide (Lasix) for Slimming
- Can I slim with Furosemide (Lasix)?
- How does Furosemide (Lasix) acts on Overweight?
- Contraindications for Use
- How to take Furosemide (Lasix) for Slimming
How to drink Furosemide (Lasix) for slimming - instructions for use
Furosemide (Lasix) for slimming is a very popular method that allows you to get rid of extra pounds in a couple of days. The number of medicines that are used for these purposes is enormous, but this diuretic is considered to be the most accessible and known. In medical practice Furosemide has been used for a long time, therefore all its positive aspects and side effects have been studied well.
According to losing weight, Furosemide (Lasix) helps to lose weight excessively when it appears as a result of a delay in the body's fluid.
Can I slim with Furosemide (Lasix)?
Before you study the question of how to drink Furosemide (Lasix) for slimming, you need to find out how effective the drug is. The tablets, in addition to the main component, contain: potato starch, magnesium stearate and milk sugar. A diuretic (a group of diuretics) increases the production of urine. This process helps to draw extra fluid from the tissues, so the medicine is prescribed for people suffering from kidney, liver, cardiovascular-pathology, and not from excess weight.
The side effect of Furosemide (Lasix) treatment is slimming, but this is only a temporary effect. Fat deposits remain in place, leaving only water, which after the cancellation of the diuretic again returns. For this reason, do not rely solely on Furosemide (Lasix) if you want to get rid of a few excess weight. The drug will help only for a short period of time, so it is better to use it as an express method, but first you should always consult with a specialist.
How does Furosemide (Lasix) acts on overweight?
According to the instructions for use, diuretic Furosemide (Lasix) pills for slimming are not used. However, the opinions of those who lose weight about this drug claim that his periodic reception allows you to control the weight and keep the figure in shape.
Just one Furosemide (Lasix) tablet after a tumultuous feast helps to avoid swelling feet and swollen face the next morning, which means you can seem slim and fresh at work. But do not think that this medicine is a panacea for losing weight. Furosemide (Lasix) is a very powerful drug that should be used as directed by a doctor.
The main plus of Furosemide (Lasix) is the property of instantly triggering water withdrawal. Already two hours after taking the pill, the excess fluid begins to separate from the body. However, along with it, useful substances also leave: vitamins, microelements, especially calcium, iron, sodium, magnesium, potassium.
The result of such weight loss can be deplorable for health. The heart suffers first, because his work is hampered due to a lack of potassium and magnesium, and then lose muscle tone. To restore normal functioning of the body after taking Furosemide (Lasix) for slimming may take several weeks.
Contraindications for use
Slimming with Furosemide (Lasix) is contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation. Also, you should refuse to take the medicine if you have the following conditions:
- violation of water-salt metabolism;
- obstruction of the urinary tract;
- renal or hepatic insufficiency;
- hypersensitivity to sulfonamides.
How to take Furosemide (Lasix) for Slimming
As already mentioned, if you take Furosemide (Lasix) to slim without diet and exercise, the effect will not be long. The lost liquid, respectively, and the initial weight, will return within two days. Admission Furosemide for slimming requires strict adherence to dosage.
It is advisable to drink no more than 1-3 tablets per day (depending on weight) with a break of 3-4 hours. If Furosemide (Lasix) is chosen in ampoules, then it should be administered intravenously within two minutes (a dose of 2-4 ml). If it is not possible to administer the drug into the vein, an intramuscular route can be used.
Doctors strongly recommend one-day daily intake of the drug for slimming. If there are no side effects, then Furosemide (Lasix) tablets can be used for two consecutive days if necessary.
In order not to harm the body, one should adhere to certain rules:
- It is necessary to exclude salt from the diet, otherwise in combination with taking Furosemide (Lasix), weight loss can lead to dehydration.
- When combining a diuretic with other medications, you should carefully read the instructions, because with incompatibility, their effectiveness is reduced.
- It is necessary to increase the amount of water consumed to 2-3 liters per day.
- It is desirable to include in the diet natural products with a diuretic effect: oats, lemon and cranberry juice, beets, celery, carrots and other natural diuretics.
The organism can react to the action of diuretics by undesirable side reactions. The uncontrolled intake of Furosemide (Lasix) for slimming can provoke disturbances in the work of the following systems and organs:
- Heart, blood vessels and circulatory system: arrhythmia, tachycardia, lowering blood pressure, dizziness, convulsions.
- Genitourinary system: decreased potency, delayed urination, nephritis, oliguria.
- Organs of feelings: dry mouth, visual impairment, hearing loss.
- Skin: itching, rashes, redness.
- Digestive system: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation.